- C++ oriented.
- Extensible design.
- Collision detection algorithm for concave shapes in the Bullet Physics Engine. See btGImpactCollisionAlgorithm.
- Efficient Dynamic Hierarcht Bounding Box tree structures for handle collisions with composed shapes whose have large sets of primitives (triangles or convex shapes) See the GIM_BOX_TREE_SET class.
- Collision detection for trimeshes with the btGImpactMeshShape class. Now GIMPACT works fine with the btStridingInterface class for getting the data from trimesh models.
- Support for deformable trimeshes.
- Collision detection for compound shapes through the btGImpactCompoundShape class. This class takes advantage from the Hierarcht Bounding Box structure (GIM_BOX_TREE_SET class).
- Collision Shapes (Both btGImpactCompoundSape and btGImpactTrimeshShape ) can be shared by two or more Rigid Bodies in Bullet.
Generated on Wed Jun 13 16:58:21 2007 for GIMPACT by